The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that'll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Marzocchi Bomber CR coil-sprung shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- Marzocchi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
Wider than standard yet narrower than fat, plus-size rims and tires hit the sweet spot in grip, stability, and speed, giving you more confidence on technical terrain. Compared to a standard tire you’ll feel grip in places you wouldn’t expect thanks to a bigger contact patch and greater rollover clearance. More air volume allows lower tire pressures which softens bumps and increases float on sand or snow. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, the benefits of plus-size tires and rims will amplify your mountain biking fun.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Motor||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|Fork||Marzzochi Bomber Z1, 27.5, Boost 15x110mm, 36mm chassis, FIT GRIP damper, 180mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||Marzzochi Bomber CR, 62.5x230mm, S2: 450lb, S3: 500lb, S4: 550lb, S5: 600lb|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h|
Front: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 32h
Rear: Specialized Turbo, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Crankset||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chainrings||32T, custom steel|
|Chain||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gunmetal/Hyper Green / S4||888818535101||98020-5104||210000083289|